YOUR MISSION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsibility for the development of firmware for embedded systems;
- Development of software code or real-time ARM type processor applications;
- Testing, debugging and validation of FW;
- FW maintenance and new release production;
- Quality assurance in accordance with automotive standards;
- Writing technical documentation and preparation for production;
- Cooperation with interdisciplinary R&D team and production.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Dynamic and creative work in a goal-oriented interdisciplinary team;
- An opportunity to work on the state-of-the-art high-tech electric drive technology;
- A supportive environment for your personal and professional growth;
- To join a mission of creating future sustainable solutions for urban e-mobility;
- To test your achievements on electric vehicles in a real environment.
WHAT SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING TO US:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a proper technical field (computer, electro or other);
- At least 2 years of professional experience with FW development;
- Knowledge and experience with embedded systems in electric drive control;
- English fluency (other languages also desirable);
- Persistent and passionate search for new solutions;
- Proactivity and inner motivation to bring out your best potential;
- Achieving results with integrity and excellence;
- A team player with a proven tracking record.
We invite you to send us your CV with a description of your experience and a motivation letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org.