YOUR MISSION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsibility for product testing and validation,
- Performing measurements and testing in accordance with standards and other requirements,
- responsibility for measuring and laboratory equipment,
- implementation of product certification and validation
- development of new measurement procedures and integration of new test equipment,
- responsibility for testing documentation and final reports,
- cooperation with R&D, Production, Quality and external partners.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Dynamic and creative work in a goal-oriented interdisciplinary team;
- An opportunity to work on the state-of-the-art high-tech electric drive technology;
- A supportive environment for your personal and professional growth;
- To join a mission of creating future sustainable solutions for urban e-mobility;
- To test your achievements on electric vehicles in a real environment.
WHAT SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING TO US:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a proper technical field;
- At least 5 years of professional experience with testing and laboratory work;
- English fluency (other languages also desirable);
- Persistent in achieving required quality;
- Proactivity and inner motivation for solving new challenges;
- Achieving results with integrity and excellence;
- A team player with a proven tracking record.
We invite you to send us your CV with a description of your experience and a motivation letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org.