4th June, 2020
News type : Available jobs
- responsibility for the development of electric motor power and control electronics,
- hardware arhitecture design for motor inverters and embedded control systems,
- development of schematics and PCB design,
- testing, debugging and validation of PCB electronics,
- quality assurance in accordance with safety standards,
- writing clean technical documentation and preparation of HW for production,
- joint development with the interdisciplinary expert team,
- cooperation with major global customers in the field of urban e-mobility.
WE OFFER YOU:
- dynamic and creative work in a goal-oriented interdisciplinary team,
- an opportunity to work on the state-of-the-art high-tech electric drive technology
- a possibility to deal with unique technical challenges together with dedicated experts,
- a supportive environment for your personal and professional growth,
- to join a mission of creating a sustainable solutions for urban e-mobility
- a long-term employment with a rewarding payment,
- to test your achievements on light electric vehicles in real environment.
WE BELIEVE THAT:
- you have at least a Bachelor's degree in a proper technical field,
- you have at least 5 years of professional experience on the field of HW development,
- you have knowledge and experience with embedded systems and electric drive control,
- you are fluent in English and other languages,
- you work persistently and passionately to find new solutions,
- you are proactive and possess inner motivation to bring out your best potential,
- you achieve results with integrity and excellence,
- you are a team player with a proven tracking record.
Place of work: Kamnik and Celje
We invite you to send us your CV with a description of your experience and a motivation letter in English to: email@example.com.
Keywords: Senior HW electronics engineer,jobs,available jobs,gem motors,engineers,hardwareBack