3rd February, 2021
News type : Recent news
- responsibility for the development of power and control electronics,
- development, design, and simulation of schematics of electronic circuits,
- creation of technical documentation and BOMs for production,
- testing and validation of electronic circuits,
- quality assurance in accordance with safety standards,
- joint development with the interdisciplinary expert team.
WE OFFER YOU:
- dynamic and creative work in a goal-oriented interdisciplinary team,
- an opportunity to work on the state-of-the-art high-tech electric drive technology,
- a possibility to deal with advanced technical challenges together with dedicated experts,
- a supportive environment for your personal and professional growth,
- to join a mission of creating sustainable solutions for urban e-mobility,
- a long-term employment with a rewarding payment,
- to test your achievements on light electric vehicles in real environment.
WE BELIEVE THAT:
- you have at least a bachelor’s degree in a proper technical field,
- you have at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of HW development,
- you have knowledge and experience with embedded systems and electric drive control,
- you are fluent in English and other languages,
- you work persistently and passionately to find new solutions,
- you are proactive and possess inner motivation to bring out your best potential,
- you achieve results with integrity and excellence,
- you are a team player with a proven tracking record.
Place of work: Kamnik or Celje
We invite you to send us your CV with a description of your experience and a motivation letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: gem motors, jobs, career opportunity, senior electronics design engineerBack