YOUR MISSION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsibility for the development of control and power electronics for motor controller;
- Development, simulation and design of schematics of electronic circuits;
- Creation of technical documentation and BOMs for PCB production;
- Testing and validation of electronic circuits;
- Quality assurance in accordance with safety standards;
- Joint development with the interdisciplinary expert team.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Dynamic and creative work in a goal-oriented interdisciplinary team;
- An opportunity to work on the state-of-the-art high-tech electric drive technology;
- A supportive environment for your personal and professional growth;
- To join a mission of creating future sustainable solutions for urban e-mobility;
- To test your achievements on electric vehicles in real environment.
WHAT SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING TO US:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a proper technical field (Electronics);
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of HW development;
- Knowledge and experience with HW of embedded systems in electric drives;
- English fluency (other languages also desirable);
- Persistent and passionate search for new solutions;
- Proactivity and inner motivation to bring out your best potential;
- Achieving results with integrity and excellence;
- A team player with a proven tracking record.
Location: Kamnik or Koper
We invite you to send us your CV with a description of your experience and a motivation letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org